Unexpected changes in travel plans are common for frequent flyers. If you are stuck in this situation. Then, it is essential to be acquainted with the cancellation policy of the airline. Allegiant cancellation policy allows passengers to cancel flights under specific conditions. This guide on the cancellation policy will help you during the times of need.
Complete Guidelines to Allegiant Cancellation Policy:
Allegiant has a detailed cancellation policy for different types of tickets. If you have confusion about the Allegiant Air cancellation policy. You may read the following guidelines:
Flights With Trip Flex
- Passengers who choose Trip Flex can cancel the flight reservation and make changes.
- Trip Flex can only be purchased at the time of booking a flight.
- It costs $8 to $20 per person.
- The final ticket price depends on destination, class, and travel distance.
- Trip Flex allows you to change flight reservations up to 24 hours before the departure.
Flights Without Trip Flex
- Without Trip Flex, individuals should cancel Allegiant Air flight reservations within the first 24 hours of booking.
- Cancellation after the initial 24-hour period costs a cancellation fee.
- Passengers without Trip Flex, can cancel or modify reservations by paying a charge.
- The cancellation fee is determined by class and fare.
- The remaining amount is provided as eCredit, which can be used for future bookings.
Cancellation for Award Tickets
- Passengers with an Award Ticket need to cancel due to an emergency.
- A $75 cancellation fee has to be paid after the initial day.
- The process of canceling flight tickets for Award Tickets aligns with that of Standard Tickets.
- Allegiant has the same cancellation policy for both Standard and Award Tickets.
- If a flight reservation was made using points then passengers receive an eCredit.
Does Allegiant have a 24 hour cancellation policy?
Yes, Allegiant has a 24 hour cancellation policy. It provides a relaxation to the passengers who are quick in canceling the ticket. You can have a overview below:
- This policy permits its passengers to cancel the ticket in the next 24 hours from the time of booking and the airline does not ask for any kind of cancellation fee.
- The refund for cancellation will be done to its original mode of payment.
- If you want to cancel your ticket after 24 hours. You need to pay a fee of $75.
- The penalty will be deducted from the total amount and the rest of the amount will be refunded.
How Do I Cancel Flight Booking with Allegiant Airlines?
Passengers who need to cancel a flight should do it before departure time. This allows passengers to get refunds from the Airlines. The cancellation process may differ for various methods, but the most effective way to cancel an Allegiant Air flight is through the online manage booking/my trips platform.
Allegiant Airlines online flight Cancellation:
If you are looking for a method to cancel your ticket easily. Then, you may complete the process easily. Follow the steps to know more:
- Log in to your Allegiant account on the website.
- Then go to the "My Trips" feature.
- Enter the required details and click on "Find Your Trip."
- Further, select Cancel flight.
- In the case of refundable tickets, you also have the option to directly request a refund after confirming the cancellation.
- Allegiant will refund your money based on the timing of your flight ticket cancellation.
Allegiant Airlines Offline Flight Cancellation
Passengers who want to cancel flights with Allegiant Airlines over the phone. Dial their customer service phone number and connect to the team for help. You can follow the steps below:
- Log in to the official Allegiant Air website and find the “Help Center” option.
- Find the official phone number of Allegiant .
- Dial +1-844-604-2944 Allegiant customer service phone number and follow the instructions.
- Then, choose your language.
- Further connect to the live agent and speak with him regarding your issue.
- Then, get prompt solutions from the experts.
- The agent will assist you with flight cancellation and also offer you a refund.
How to get a refund from Allegiant Air?
Passengers after canceling their reservations often worry about the refund. You need not get anxious, you can get an easy refund for Allegiant Air flights. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Browse the official website.
- Then, go to the Manage Travel option.
- Further, cancel your flight ticket online.
- The booking must satisfy the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy.
- The remaining credit will be issued as a travel voucher, applicable for modification requests or cancellations following Allegiant Airlines' Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds are processed through the same mode of payment within 5-7 business days.
What is the penalty for Canceling an Allegiant flight?
Passengers who wish to cancel the flights have to pay an Allegiant cancellation fee of $75. This fee is to be paid for each leg of the journey. The credit you get will have deductions for cancellation fee. The rest of the money will be given to you as non-refundable credit, and you can use it for your future travels.
Read More Related Blogs