If your travel plans change due to an emergency. Hawaiian Airlines allows customers to cancel their travel at a low cost and reschedule their tickets. The airline makes sure that you have a hassle-free journey. This is the complete overview of Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy to help simplify and smooth travel.
What is Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy?
Passengers who are planning to cancel their trip with Hawaiian Airlines. They should read the policies carefully before starting the process. Read the Hawaiian airline cancellation policy below:
- Passengers will not get any refunds once the ticket passes the expiry date.
- Refunds are given by the airline if your flight is delayed for 2 hours or more.
- Travelers should have the original ticket information for cancellations.
- Hawaiian Airlines will give a full refund if the cancellation is on their behalf.
- The unused value of a ticket can be applied to a future purchase until the ticket expires.
- In cancellations due to uncontrollable factors like weather, no refund will be offered unless specified otherwise by Hawaiian Airlines.
Does Hawaiian airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Passengers can cancel Hawaiian Airlines flights free within the given timeframe. Although they must follow the given guidelines:
- Passengers are eligible for a full refund when canceling their flights within the airline's 24-hour cancellation window.
- This policy applies when at least 7 days remain before the scheduled flight departure.
- Even non-refundable Hawaiian flights can be canceled without charges if the cancellation is made within the specified 24-hour period.
- It's important to note that flights booked using travel credit are exempt from the 24-hour cancellation policy and cannot be canceled for free.
How can you cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight by Phone?
Suppose passengers have a restricted fare or need help with how to cancel the flight online. They can contact our Hawaiian Airlines phone number, +1-844-604-2944, and speak with our flight executives. You can follow the steps for cancelling a over the phone:
- Firstly, go to the Hawaiian Airlines website and find the contact number.
- Passengers should have the reservation reference number ready.
- Then, request the agent to cancel your reservation as per your preference.
- You may receive a Hawaiian Airlines flight credit, valid for one year from the booking date.
- Alternatively, if you have a non-restricted ticket, then you may be eligible for a Hawaiian Airlines refund, processed within 8-10 business days.
- A Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fee may apply, and it will be calculated based on the unused portion of the ticket.
How to cancel Hawaiian Airlines flights online?
Suppose you want to cancel your Hawaiian Airlines reservation online. Then, you can go to the official website and complete the process independently.
- Go to the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Then, proceed to the "manage booking" section on the site.
- Further, enter the required flight details as prompted.
- Input the passenger's last name and the flight booking number.
- Next, click on the option labeled "view my trip."
- Once your trip details are visible, you can cancel the preferred flight.
Visiting Airport for Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Flight:
At the airport help desk, you can quickly initiate the Hawaiian airline cancellation. This method is considered the most reliable for passengers as it involves the officials canceling your booking in your presence.
- Make sure to arrive at the airport before your scheduled departure.
- Approach the officials at the help desk and express your need to reverse the ticket.
- Provide information about the reason for canceling your flight and furnish the necessary details for the cancellation process.
- Lastly, the agent will inform you about the cancellation of your ticket.
Does Hawaiian Airlines charge a cancellation fee?
Yes, the airline charges a penalty if you cancel your booking. If you are thinking of canceling your ticket, Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Fee. Then you can read the details to get an idea:
- A $25 cancellation fee is applicable for flights intended for travel within the Hawaiian Islands.
- For continental US travel, the ticket cancellation fee is $100.
- The same $100 Cancellation Fee applies to flights between the US continent and Hawaii.
- However, military personnel or on-duty government officials are exempt from cancellation charges as the airline will waive them.
How to Avoid Hawaiian Flight Cancellation Fee?
If you cancel your flight due to genuine reasons. Then, the airline understands your problem and skips the cancellation fee. Here are some cases when you can cancel your Hawaiian flight for free.
- Sometimes, the airline may announce schedule delays or changes, allowing passengers to cancel their flights without charges.
- Passengers can avoid penalties in emergencies, such as the passing of a relative, health issues, or natural disasters. But they have to provide the necessary documentation.
- Elite Status members can avoid the penalties. Additionally, get free upgrades, complimentary meals, and other amenities during the journey.
- Furthermore, booking a flight with the Hawaiian Airlines Elite MasterCard provides travel insurance coverage.
- This means being eligible for up to US$10,000 as part of the insurance coverage and waiving the cancellation fee.
What is Hawaiian airline's main cabin cancellation policy?
As per Hawaiian Airlines' flight cancellation policy for the main cabin, Passengers can cancel these tickets without paying any penalty if the cancellation is submitted within 24 hours of purchase. If you fail to cancel their reservation before the departure of the originating flight, the tickets become non-refundable.