Have you ever found yourself wanting to modify your Allegiant Airlines flight details? It is common for many of the travelers. Fortunately, with Allegiant change flight you can ease the stress and efficiently manage your flights. Passengers can make changes to the flight date and time up to 24 hours before departure – and the best part? No additional fees! Interested in learning how to change your flight? Well, you've come to the right place. This blog will provide you with all the necessary details.
Allegiant Change Flight policy- A complete guide on rules and regulations
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy allows all passengers to change their flights as per their needs. Follow the pointers given below to learn more:
- Changes cannot be refunded or transferred to another passenger.
- Flight changes or cancellations within 24 hours of ticket purchase are free of charge.
- Travel credit is given for a 2-year duration and cannot be extended after expiration.
- Changes for vacation packages can be made up to 72 hours before the flight, and the ticket price difference is non-refundable.
- Each trip costs an Allegiant Air Change Fee of $75 when making flight adjustments.
Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy for Standard Tickets
Within the Allegiant Basic bundle, there is a category known as Saver fare. Unlike other tickets, these fares do not permit complimentary changes. Any modifications come with a fee of $75. Additionally, alterations can only be made within the risk-free period. Outside of this timeframe, the airline allows cancellations with the option to rebook the trip.
Allegiant Flight Change Policy for Award Tickets
The Allegiant change flight policy for Award tickets allows passengers to make changes to a flight acquired through reward points. However, if the individual used points or credits to buy a Saver fare, they are required to pay the applicable fee. The change fee for Saver fares is consistent with the fees for other types of tickets.
What is Allegiant Change Flight Policy for Tickets with Trip Flex?
Allegiant Airlines provides an additional feature called Trip Flex in its packages, namely Allegiant Bonus and Total. This add-on comes with specific advantages, such as the ability to cancel or modify flights without any charges, but it can only be used once.
Other features include:
- Passengers can make flight changes up to 2 days before departure instead of the standard one-week requirement.
- Same-day changes are allowed at no extra cost.
- If the revised flight is less expensive, the airline will issue travel credits for the remaining amount.
How to change a flight on Allegiant?
Choosing the online option is the easiest way for passengers to ask for flight changes with Allegiant Air. You can do this through the official website or the mobile app. It's simple to submit your change requests using these tools. Both the website and app are made to be easy to use. Anyone can click around and quickly get what they need, whether it is flight changes or other services from Allegiant Air.
Steps to change flight:
- Firstly, visit the official Allegiant air.
- Enter the passenger’s last name and confirmation code and login.
- Now find the option of “Manage Travel” and click on it.
- Look for the flight you wish to change and select it.
- Choose the new flight you want.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for the next steps.
- If there is a flight change fee, or if the new flight costs more, pay the required amount.
- Make sure to get confirmation for the new flight on your email or phone.
How do I call Allegiant flight change phone number?
If you still prefer the traditional way of booking tickets, Allegiant provides an offline option for making changes to flight reservations. Many passengers feel the offline method is more convenient and secure. Call the Allegiant flight change phone number to request changes to your reservation. Dedicated staff members and representatives from Allegiant Air will provide full assistance and guidance for the flight change process or any other booking-related inquiries.
Can I cancel an allegiant flight without penalty?
All customers have the option to cancel their flight without paying any penalty. Cancellations can be made online through Manage Travel or by contacting Allegiant customer service:
To cancel allegiant flight without penalty, three conditions must be met:
- Cancellation within 24 hours after booking.
- The scheduled departure time is at least one week (168 hours) away at the time of booking.
- The air transportation was not part of a package with both air and ground elements.
- Passengers without Trip Flex should cancel at least 7 days before the departure to avoid losing full fees
Can I change dates on my Allegiant flight?
Passengers can make changes in dates by following the given steps:
- Go to the Allegiant Air website.
- Then, log in using your email and password.
- Enter the ticket reference number and your last name.
- Choose the "edit Date and Time" option.
- Now, add the new date and time for your flight and click on "apply a trip flex feature."
- Confirm the changes and pay any price difference for the ticket.
- Updated reservation details with the new date and time will be sent to your email.
How Can You Change Your Name on Allegiant Flight?
Allegiant allows passengers to update or change minor name details for security and identity reasons. Passengers have the option to reach out to the Allegiant flight change number at 1-844-604-2944, where a customer service representative will assist them through the procedure. Alternatively, passengers can visit the nearest Allegiant Airlines counter at the airport for support. During this process, they may be required to provide information such as the flight reference number and the passenger's name.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Allegiant?
Thinking about Allegiant change flight fee? Different cabins have varying fees, so knowing these details in advance is important for planning your trip.
- If you request a change within 7 days of the scheduled departure, you will not receive future travel credit.
- Changes can be made up to 7 days before the scheduled departure, subject to seat availability, with a change fee of $75 for non-TripFlex tickets.
- Trip Flex fare holders enjoy flexibility without any change fees.
- Changes must be made at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure, depending on seat availability.
Read More Related Blogs