Sometimes things come up, and you might need to change your flight with Avianca Airlines. The Airline lets you make a change in a hurry at affordable prices. The Avianca Change Flight policy helps you to make modifications in your reservation. This blog highlights the important things to know about the flight change policy.
What is Avianca Change Flight Policy?
Following the Avianca Change flight policy is necessary. You can read the important guidelines below:
- To change an individual's flight, reach out to the Airline or visit their website.
- For an increase in the new flight cost, the additional amount should be paid using a valid and preferred payment method.
- When the new flight is pricier than the original, pay the remaining money to complete the transaction.
- Changing an upgraded business class flight results in losing the upgrade.
- Purchase and modify tickets exclusively on the official website.
This service is not accessible for the following situations:
- Tickets booked within the last 24 hours.
- Reservations that have exceeded the expiry date.
- Tickets booked using Life Miles.
How to change my Avianca Flight?
Avianca Airlines provides diverse methods for flight changes. It offers customers a number of options within its flight change policy to fulfill individual preferences.
The simplest method of making changes to your reservation is through the online platform. This not only saves you from the hassle of potential delays but also prevents you from any additional charges.
- Go to the Avianca Airlines' official website.
- Then, log in to your account using your designated login details.
- Further find the "modify booking" tab on the homepage.
- This will redirect you to a dedicated page specifically designed for adjustments.
- Then enter your full name and confirmation number, and click "continue."
- Access the Avianca ticket modification button by clicking on the provided link.
- Carefully review your information, and then select the "Proceed" option.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification or SMS at your provided email address or phone number.
How To Change Avianca Flight Via A Call?
Some passengers are not able to change flights through the website. Changing flight with the help of a professional can make the process easy:
- Give a ring to the Avianca customer service number.
- A customer service representative will contact you over the phone to assist with additional modifications.
- Then, clearly state the adjustments you wish to make.
- The executive will ask for your PNR number to make changes.
- Once you cover the fare difference, the representative will inform you about the modification fees and make the necessary changes.
How many times can I change my flight with Avianca?
According to Avianca's rules, you can change your flight only one time for specific routes, except for flights within Colombia and Ecuador. If you want to make more changes, you must pay extra money.
How do I change my name on Avianca airlines?
Changing the name on an Avianca ticket can be a complex process. However, if you have the supporting documents, you can do it easily. Follow the steps to make corrections in your Avianca reservation:
- Avianca's flight change policy allows passengers to change their first and last name.
- Corrections for typos are free of charge.
- Avianca can only change the name on the ticket if passengers have provided a valid passport and received approval from the Airline.
- For those with group tickets, it is necessary to split the reservation, requiring a name change. The easiest method for a name change is for travelers to send their PNR, containing the incorrect and correct names, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does Avianca charge to change a flight?
Avianca Airlines allows quick flight changes, following the terms and conditions. Avianca has a customer-friendly policy for this purpose. You can view the Avianca flight change fee below:
- No additional charges apply for flight modifications if cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- In the event that Avianca cancels your flight, no payment is necessary.
- Flight changes come with a fee starting from $200 to $700.
Is Avianca free cancellation 24 hours?
Yes, Avianca provides a 24-hour cancellation option It allows travelers to cancel their flight and receive a complete refund within the initial 24 hours after booking. This policy commonly applies to reservations made directly through the airline.
Read More Related Blogs
- Delta Airlines Change Flight
- Alaska Airlines Change Flight
- United Airlines Change Flight
- American Airlines Change Flight
- Jetblue Change Flight Policy
- Spirit Airlines Change Flight
- Frontier Airlines change Flight
- Air France change Flight
- Lufthansa Flight Change Policy
- Volaris Flight Change Policy
- Allegiant Change Flight Policy